About the position:
Your primary responsibility as a Junior Business Development Representative is to generate new business opportunities for our clients – IT and technology companies. In this role, you represent our clients as the first point of contact with their ideal potential customers. The responsibilities include researching markets, segmenting potential clients, and reaching out to them using outbound methods (emails, phone, social).
- Work with founders & C-level executives of Bulgarian and international tech companies;
- Engage executives and C-level prospects in target accounts via cold calls, LinkedIn, and email to generate appointments for our clients;
- Work with sales tools, G-suite services, Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, and Chrome extensions;
- Develop B2B messages for outreach campaigns via email and LinkedIn;
- Reach out to clients’ prospects on the clients’ behalf via email, LinkedIn, and cold calling;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
- Managing multiple clients;
- Ensure your database is updated and contains relevant prospect information;
- Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your client;
- Participate in team meetings, client events, and ongoing training.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in sales or at a similar client-facing role;
- Ability to work remotely both independently and within a team;
- Responsible, positive, and proactive attitude to work;
- Determined to consistently achieve sales goals;
- Experience in market research, industry reports, and articles to extract market insight;
- A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
- A person who approaches sales open-mindedly;
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business study/ Management science;
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Bulgarian and English.
- Competitive base salary;
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses based on reached KPIs;
- Remote work;
- Access to our knowledge base and trainings;
- Access to our company library;
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning – 16,000 Business, Design & Tech Online Courses;
- MultiSport card;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Work computer.
Previous experience in technology b2b sales and foreign language skills (additional to English) will be considered a plus.
Please, send your CV, and a portfolio if applicable, specifying the position for which you are applying, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Sales Operations, Out2Bound