What would you get?
Step 0: Discovery Meeting
We meet to learn about your challenges, issues, and opportunities when it comes to sales. During this meeting, we strive to get your company’s vision and goals and see how we can help.
If we’re a fit for you (and vice-versa), we take on the task to become your remote sales team and work on your sales goals.
Step 1: Set a Remote Sales Team
We assign you an SDR (Sales Development Representative) and one of Out2Bound’s Sales Leads. Your SDR will be your company representative and she/he will:
- Provide you with weekly updates
- Conduct monthly meetings with you together with the sales
- Consult you on various strategies regarding outbound sales development, specifically designed for tech companies. The Sales Lead will also be heavily involved in this.
Step 2: Market Research
Your SDR, with the help of the Sales Lead, will do a market research, which will clarify and define the potential of your niche market. This includes:
- Business Analysis — we will help you define your competitive advantages that will including key use cases and benefits to focus on when selling.
- ICP (Ideal Client Profile) — you will understand which markets and companies are your perfect target.
- Unique Value Proposition and Key Selling Points — you will discover what makes you stand out in a sea of tech companies.
Step 3: Outbound Sales Development Strategy
On this step Out2Bound will prepare a campaign plan while taking into account the insights from the previous steps. We will utilize tools, methodologies and know-how about b2b tech sales to maximize the number of appointments with decision-makers from companies which fit your ICP. The plan includes:
The plan will include:
- Goals and KPIs — set clear metrics that will measure the progress of your sales campaign.
- Contacts List — companies which fit your ICP and targeted decision- makers.
- Sales Cadence — industry-based and company-based personalized messages, along with best channels to reach targeted contacts.
STEP 4: EXECUTION
Your team of a SDR and Sales Lead will start an outbound sales campaign, which will last 3-4 weeks. It will include:
- Outreach – the SDR will interact with targeted decision makers and companies through various channels (email, phone, LinkedIn.)
- Setting Up Appointments – the SDR will arrange meetings between you and decision-makers who are interested to understand more about your value proposition.
- Before every appointment the SDR will give you an update about the company, decision maker(s) you will be meeting & previous communication with them.
Step 5: Feedback & Setting a New Campaign
Your SDR and Sales Lead will revise the sales development strategy and will start the process again. This stage includes:
You can expect to have:
- Strategy Revision — the strategy may change in order to optimize the performance and results based on market feedback.
- New Outbound sales campaign — preparation of a new campaign and going back to Step #3: Outbound sales development strategy.
What else you can get?
That’s where CLOSING step in!
CLOSING IS AN UPGRADE SERVICE TO THE DEMAND GENERATION SERVICE AND OFFER:
- Qualifying Leads — your AM will assist you with effectively moving your leads forward in your sales funnel.
- Closing Deals — your AM will support you in the process of closing deals and he will increase the odds of that happening.
*Note that you can choose one of the two options: “Qualifying Leads” or “Closing Deals”. You can also choose both of them, depending on your specific goals and needs.