B2B Sales Consulting
Sales Acceleration Program
Our B2B sales consulting strategy is different but effective. We work side by side with early-stage B2B founders and established businesses to identify their ideal customers, build their go-to-market strategy, avoid common pitfalls in sales and prove their product-market-fit in 3-6 weeks instead of 3-6 months.
Our customers see an average of 3X increase in meetings booked and 50% increase in proposals and deals closed ranging from € 20 000 to € 200 000 yearly value.
The right sales strategy?
After interviewing more than 1000 B2B Tech founders we came to the conclusion that there’s no “one size fits all” b2b sales consulting strategy to achieve your sales goals. Whether you’re a software development company with 10+ years of experience, a SaaS startup, or a product company – your sales needs to vary based on multiple criteria.
FIND YOUR FIRST CUSTOMERS
The founders of the company are the first salespeople it has. They need to position their business and sign the first 5-10 customers in order to effectively establish the company before they can hire dedicated salespeople. With our Sales Acceleration program we help founders set up their initial go-to-market strategy, identify their ideal customers and effectively generate new business opportunities.
SCALE YOUR BUSINESS
Mature companies have the funding, experimented with various sales models and they need an extra hand to increase the output of their sales process. We’ve worked with a variety of tech businesses around the globe and are able to share insights and best practices on how to increase conversions.
Expand to new industries and geographies
You’ve successfully established your business on the local market and now you’re looking to expand on other locations or verticals. In order to do that you need to validate new markets quickly, avoid common sales mistakes and implement modern sales technologies.
How it works?
First, we meet to learn about your current situation and pain points.
Perform an analysis of where you are and where you want to be.
- Do you have a clear understanding of your Ideal customers’ pain points?
- Who are your competitors and how are you differentiating yourself?
- How big is your market in terms of quality and quantity?
- How do you currently do sales and what are you missing in terms of knowledge, processes and technology stack?
Based on the information gathered from our initial meeting of our b2b sales consulting process we tailor a Sales Acceleration Program to help you identify, attract and close new customers to expand without breaking your budget.
- Identify – In this section we co-create with our customers their Ideal Customer Profile and Value Hypothesis. Perform qualitative and quantitative market research and competitor analysis.
- Attract – In this section we work together to implement effective prospecting strategies for email, linkedin and phone channels with software solutions to generate demand at scale.
- Close – At this stage we help our customers distinguish prospective buyers from window shoppers, provide them with a tailored qualification method, build objections handling book and share best practices on preparing and offering proposals that generate higher closing rates.
“Very fast after the process got introduced we saw some results. Much of our hesitation in contacting potential clients was relieved and we got some good figures that let us point by point improve the process and make it more effective. Meanwhile we have regular meetings with potential new clients as well as regular meetings to discuss and further improve the process itself and/or to coordinate and start a campaign ourselves.” Ernst Zwingli
“We managed to reach 50% efficiency, meaning every two calls led to one meeting with a bank.” Krasi Yuriev
“Out2Bound helped us to build our sales process organised around the needs of our company. They enabled us with the proper set of practices to allow us to grow our sales pipeline. This resulted in 2 new contracts and more are coming” Viktor Elevterov
Cosmos Thrace Ltd
"We’ve seen more demand for our services since we started working with Out2Bound. We’re thrilled with their efforts and proactive approach."